New groups to be formed to join 1 member from each poem, with the other poems. You must have your “What Is Poetry” student booklet out. Please also take notes for each poem on the paper, to help you remember when you study for the final.
On your own!
Richard Cory: find the poem in your booklet
Answer these questions:
1. What is the relationship between Richard Cory and the speaker?
2. How does rhyme and meter move the poem forward?
3. What does the poem suggest about envy?
4. What does the poem suggest about privilege?
5. If you were going to recite this poem, how would you avoid falling into a sing-song pattern?