Good morning everyone, here is the plan for today’s online class:
- No Red Ink-for those that are finished Parts of speech, please begin adjectives & adverbs. Those that are still doing Parts of Speech, let’s review common/abstract/proper nouns, as it seems some of you are stuck.
- Go over short story summary for “A Mountain Journey”
- A Mountain Journey Figurative Quote Illustration Question #7- you should have identified 4 examples from the story. Using those examples you are going illustrate the LITERAL meaning. I will show you some examples. You can do this digitally, or on paper.
- Rest of class to work on questions and AMJ Figurative Quote
- Because of Friday’s Pro-D, students M-Z must sign on tomorrow, digitally through teams. I will also record the class, but would strongly recommend joining the class.