Here is the schedule for this week. This week’s literary element is Point of View. We will look deeper at point of view and how it impacts our understanding of the story on Wednesday (tomorrow).
- Read Section 6: Chapter 32-up to, not including 50.
- We have two more sections after this (just the way the chapter split went and our pace allowed for us to eliminate section 9), so we are heading toward the climax. Predictions?
- Make sure you rotate your role before beginning. Everyone should have completed all roles now, how can you improve?
- Please update your literary element log with a brief description of the types of POV and evidence from the story.
- Point of View:
- Indian Horse:
- Lit circle discussions. Please confirm with your group that everyone is able to be in attendance. After 1 missed discussion, you will lose 5 marks for each one missed after that.