Skip to content
- Check In with group regarding Discussion #6
- Complete a core competency reflection
- Last day to edit Lego Top Motion
- Core Competency Reflection: choose Lego Stop Motion or entire Lit Circle Unit to reflect on.
- Discussion #5: Setting focus
- Reading Section 6: plan for discussion on Monday, January 6th
- Last day for filming: due Monday, January 6th fully edited and ready to go!
- Make sure you send me your final set of notes #6-9 today!
- Tag Stop Motion: literaturemotion a or d
- Passion Project: Wendy & Cristina
- Reading/work #5: Remember today’s focus is Setting
- Discussion 5 Thursday
- final discussion should be happening now!
- Filming Day 3 of Lego Stop Motion, we will give you 2 extra days to make sure it is good!
- Now you will have completed all the roles so far. Please fill out a reflection form and send the notes to me when done.
- Finish reading Section 5, some of you have a discussion scheduled today, or tomorrow.
- Today’s reading focus: Setting
- Setting is not just the place, but the time, lifestyle, culture, spiritual, and moral atmosphere.
- Past/present, day or night, real/imaginary…
- most of you are having your final discussion today
- Day 2 of Lego Stop Motion Filming
- Check in with group, you may schedule your discussion for 11:15 if that works best.
- Discussion/reading focus: Characterization.
- 3 main ways to understand a character: actions, words/thoughts, actions/reactions of others. What are 3 adjectives you could use to describe your protagonist?
- Next discussion is scheduled for Wednesday, will you need to read at home?
- you should be having your final lit circle discussion today.
- Fill out 2nd side of reflection and hand in remaining notes from Section 6-9
- Filming day one for lego stop motion.