Skip to content
- No Red Ink: choose the right conjunction
- New groups to be formed to join 1 member from each poem, with the other poems. You must have your “What Is Poetry” student booklet out.
- Read your poem with new group, making sure that they also are reading it
- Please also take notes for each poem on the paper, to help you remember when you study for the final.
- You should have at least 2 questions to have group answer.
- Summarize your learning on each poem (write in your notes or on booklet)
- “Warren Pryor” for homework