- Grammar: No red ink. When you finish the practice activities, you will notice there is a quiz. DO NOT TAKE THE QUIZ until all the activities are completed.
- Go over AMJ questions & vocab, post on blog #AMJB or D
- Figurative quote drawing time
- Grammar: finish Parts of Speech, Quiz Tuesday
- Go over Short Story Summary for “Choices”
- So who is to blame? Write a persuasive paragraph proving who is at fault for the accident, and Peggy’s life. Use at least 1 quotation, strong topic sentence, hook, relevant supporting details, and proper conventions of English.
- Short story terminology quiz
- work on No red Ink when complete (Parts of Speech continued)
- Short story summary for “The Friday Everything Changed”
- Comprehension questions and vocabulary due Tuesday
Good morning, sorry I have to be away so early in the semester, but my throat feels like it has glass shards in it and I don’t want anyone to get sick.
After your toc does attendance, please go down to the library and enjoy Ms. Henderson’s book talk! Everyone must choose a book to leave in the classroom. You can get to know your book (read it) for 15-20 minutes. If there is time, please work on your sway which is due on Tuesday, along with the descriptive paragraph. Have a great Friday!
Good morning, I am sorry to be away so early in the semester, but my throat feels like glass shards and I don’t want to make everyone sick.
When you go to the library after attendance, please enjoy Ms. Henderson’s book talk and then choose a book to leave in the classroom.
If there is time left, get to know that book for 15-20 minutes (read it). Mr. Barrazoul will come by to go over how to begin your sway.
Reminder: your partner paragraph is due today, please email it to me
Have a great Friday!