By Alex and Erik
- Define the problem in your own words. Concider the following:
- Why these concepts might be hard to understand: these concepts might be hard to understand? because we have not learned this yet, and we might not understand the vocab
-How all these ideas fit under the heading of matter:
Because matter is everything and everywere.
2. How would one makes something engaging?
By making it user friendly and fun, like for example bill nye the science guy.
3) Dream possibilities of how to share/teach this information in an engaging way. List all the possibilities you brainstorm no matter how far fetcher they are on you blog.
Teaching information technology
- put sites to other sites
- link sites to gaming sites that have things to study from
(or have a school site name to fool the teachers)
III. do some hands on work
- have links to videos to study from
- make a video on what you learned that so other classes can learn what u learned
- do projects for further generations
VII. watch educational TV shows
4)Debrief the process asking questions such as: How did the process of completing this challenge go? What did you do well? What could you have done better?
-How did the process of completing this challenge go?
It was difficult since there was a bunch of words that we did not know and that reading it was really confusing.
-What did you do well on?
I think that we did good on the mind map since it looks pretty and displays the possibility’s of making it engaging.
-What could you have done better?
I think we could have done better answering the questions since we did not know what half the words meant.