3 Things I Will Do To Be Safe At Work
1. Ask if I’m not sure how to use a machine or equipment
2. Be sure to always wear protective gear
3. Ask others if I need help carrying or doing something
2 Things I Will Do To Keep Others Safe At Work
- If I see someone struggling with something or don’t know how to do something I will ask if they need help
- Remind others to always wear their protective gear
- Which story resonates most with you?
Personally Matt story really resonates most to me, since i feel that if i was put in his position i wouldn’t think anything of it, and just do what needs to be done.
i don’t like to cause problems in my work, so that sometimes could put me at risk or put me in a dangerous place.
- What can you learn from their workplace accident?
i can learn always to speak up if you don’t feel like something is safe you are doing, or trust your gut and