1. How might your digital footprint affect your future opportunities ? give at least two examples
– It could affect you because anything you post or send will be saved forever even if you think you delete it, it never goes away.
for example when your friend ask you a picture that is inappropriate, it will never go away and it will there forever.
2. Described at least three strategies that you can use to keep your digital footprint appropriate and safe.
– you have to think before sharing other stuff and think about the post you shared to other people, you also need to be smart about social media and use good passwords.
3. what information did you learn that you would pass on to other students? How would you go about telling them?
– I learned that when you send a inappropriate pictures to your friends it will never go away it will stay there forever, and you have to be smart about what are you gonna post.