Questions I Had to Answer:
- How many people deny climate change?
- Why do people deny that climate change is happening?
- What is the main cause for climate change?
- Is climate change 100% humans fault?
- Dose nature contribute to climate change at all?
- What percentage of global warming and climate change is caused by people?
What was the process you used to investigate the topic?
The first thing that I had to do was figure out the questions I wanted to answer, then I had to do my own research on the topic and questions. After that I wrote down what I learnt in point form on a word document, after that I chose two questions to answer from the six in the PowerPoint. Wrote the answers to the questions in a paragraph. Then one of the group members put it into a PowerPoint presentation.
How did you verify and cite the information you found?
Because I check multiply different sites to make sure, I forgot some of the links that I used since this was a while back but I did add the ones that I remembered.
How did process of completing this challenge go? What could you have done better?
I posted this extremely late, so next time I’ll try to hand it in on time. The reason this was so late was because I was having some troubles with getting the PowerPoint and posting it. Another thing that I would change is that we finished the paragraphs after we were told that we did it wrong, but it was already to late to change the presentation.