Final day of BC economy presentations!
Continuing with our BC economy presentations 🙂
We’ll continue with our class presentations on key industries in BC’s economy
We are starting our BC economy presentations today!
Final day of class time to complete BC economy project.
- Organize your oral presentation: hook, intro, body, conclusion
- Practice your oral presentation (who is saying what, in what order, will you be bringing something to read from?)
- Run through your digital presentation to make sure it works
- Run through your assessment activity to make sure it works
HOMEWORK: Finalize any portions of the project and practice what you will present
Finish visual presentation and class assessment activity
Compile works consulted – listed alphabetically
Research should now be completed – let’s now focus on your digital presentation and classroom assessment activity.
- Divide and conquer – have some group members working on the digital presentation, others on the classroom assessment
- Consult the rubrics for the digital presentation and classroom assessment before you begin each activity to ensure you’ve met all the criteria
Continue working on your research – the goal is to have all your research collected by the end of the day.
Friday’s focus will be on creating your visual presentation and classroom assessment activity.
Continue working on gathering research for your sections of the project – don’t forget to do citations!
GOAL: Have research completed by Thursday
Continue gathering research for your BC industry project.
*Start with the resources I gave you
*Don’t forget to cite each source you use using Citation Machine
If you come across some good info for other members of your group, pass it along!!