3 Things I will Do to stay safe
1. I will ask for training on a machine that I don’t know how to use or haven’t used before
2. If I feel unsafe doing a certain task I will refuse it.
3. I won’t work alone on something thatI feel unsafe doing.
2 things I will do to keep others safe
1. I will tell and warn a co-worker about the risks of doing a certain task.
2. If a co-worker refuses work to an employer that I also believe is unsafe I will back my co-worker
The Story that stuck with me the most was Matthew who spilt deep fryer oil on himself. It stuck wth me because I think most young people Work in kitchens and this is the most relatable for me and people my age.