Name: Chelsea Gonzales
Rap: 38 Class: 210
Name of your host: Amelia Camalao Relationship to you: My moms co-worker
The Interview: (ask your host these questions)
1. What is your job title? Laundry Aide
2. What is your job description? Load and unloading residents’ clothes. Dry and fold. Send it back to residents’ room.
3. What are the duties and/or tasks you perform at your job? Folding clothes and towels.
4. What qualifications do you have for this job in the following areas:
a) training? To learn how to operate the machine.
b) education? None
c) experience? How to relate to old folks with their likes and dislikes.
d) skills and attributes (personal qualities)? Try to manage your time so you don’t go beyond.
5. What are some of the things you like about the job? While folding clothes we were having fun talking to each other.
6. What are some of the things you dislike about this job? The heat of the machine and folding lots of clothes.
7. How do you anticipate this job changing in the next 5 years or so? In the next 5 years I will be the manager.
Other question (s): ______________________________________________________________________________
1. Give three reasons why you would like this job (be specific):
a) Because I just fold clothes and towels.
b) If the clothes are washing and I don’t have any clothes to fold and I can just sit and relax.
c) The staff there is kind.
2. Give three reasons why you would not like this job (be specific):
a) Because I’m just standing up folding clothes and it’s tiring.
b) Sometimes if I’m done folding clothes there is another one again to fold.
c) it’s just a little bit boring because I’m the only student that time.
3. Is this job for you? Why or why not?
I think so because it’s not that hard. I’m just folding clothes.
4. Explain the value of the TOKTW experience in relation to your ideas about your post secondary (after high school) plans (education? training? travel? work?).
The value of the TOKTW is for me to work so I will get ready to work when I have to work.