Trigonometry video link:
Chapter 11- Data Analysis-
As discussed in class, please go over this question using a sample to make a prediction about the population...
Skip the following question numbers:
- Volume: 49, 52, 54, 57, 59, 60, 67
- Negative exponents: 78-86
- Scientific Notation: 101-106
- factoring and multiplying binomials: 160-176
- Trigonometry: 210-218
- Probability (Gr. 8 Review): 219-225
- Ch. 11- review notes on Data Analysis.
- make sure you pick up a formula sheet (for practice) if you don’t have one.
***#180- dilation means enlargement
****Reminders: Return Math Textbook by Thursday, June 19th.
Math 10 helpful resources:
Math 10 Solution manual: Don't forget that the page numbers are NOT the same- refer to the page numbers given during the lessons in class.
Click on link below:
Lesson #5: Parallel and Perpendicular Lines pg. 373