How it works:
The project in action:
Picture of Project:
Example of each step:
- I click the sound button on the remote sending a radio wave to the train which then plays music.
- I then click go on the remote sending another radio wave to the train causing it to move.
- The train moves and pulls down the domino and knocks more domino’s over causing a chain reaction.
- the domino’s finally knock over the ball which falls and hits the tower.
- the tower then falls over pulling down the yogurt can attached to it via a ribbon.
- my dog then notices the yogurt can and starts to lick it up.
Types of energy involved:
- To play the music the remote has to have electrical energy to power the remote and train then the remote sends a radio wave to the train (nuclear energy) then the train plays the music.
Transformation: (Electrical -> Nuclear -> sound)
2. Train starts to move and pulls down the domino causing all the domino’s to fall down causing a chain reaction
3. The domino’s knock the ball over and the ball knocks over the tower
Transformation: (mechanical -> gravitational)
4. The tower falls over and brings down the can of yogurt
Transformation: (Gravitational -> Mechanical)
By: Brady Vojvodic