Pip, a young little pup
applies to Canine University to learn the ways of being a guide dog
however, the journey is not so easy as it seems
for that little pip may experience some issues along the way
his small stature being the big one of them all
Pip’s first-hand experiences aren’t the brightest
while tasks seem simple for the other trainees’
little pip struggles with even the simplest of tasks
little pip seems discouraged
whilst everyone else is having no problem with their lessons
little pip seems to get everything wrong
however, that won’t stop him from trying
instead of going with the norm, pip decides to do things his way
and things start lighting up for little pip
though it’s short-lived
one mess up and it’s all over for little pip
pip now sadden by disappointment
believes that maybe he’s not fit to be a guide dog
as he drags himself off the academy
that is until he sees someone who is in need of help
Pip rushes towards the blinded individual
helping her guide her way back to safety
his heroic act will not go unnoticed
as he is gladly reaccepted into the academy
with open arms and a sense of accomplishment
Negative Ethic Video
Positive Ethic Video:
- How do you personally define an ethic of care?
- What would be needed to create an ethic of care?
- What would we have to believe about the environment to care for it? How should we see it?
- How would we act if we cared about the environment? – give scenarios
- What would be different about the world if everyone adopted this ethic of care towards the environment? Benefits and drawbacks?
- Should we adopt an ethic of care towards the environment?
- An ethic that goes beyond justice and the code of conduct
- An understanding of what seems like the more sensible option in a situation
- How the environment help benefits us and how nature is also live creatures just like us.
- We would used different more eco friendly power sources/fuels.
- The world would be in a better state than it is now, pollution would be at its lowest, people wouldn’t litter/dump garbage, we would use more eco friendly fuel sources.
- I believe it would greatly benefit the environment and it’s state of condition.
Script and Reflection:
Download word doc to see Comments
These picture i put together sum up what environment Fahrenheit 451 is in.
How Technology has taken over society, We’re no longer the users but merely being used.