YOU OWE GEE
- Blog Customization and Widget Review: http://myriverside.sd43.bc.ca/bgee/2018/10/01/blog-set-up-design-and-personalization/
- Group Project Application: http://myriverside.sd43.bc.ca/bgee/2018/10/10/passion-project-co-design-application/
Complete the following questions by the December 21st. Each question must be thoroughly answered in a blog post.
Step 1: Answer the questions below.
What are some things you have learned and/or tasks you have accomplished so far this semester? Explain thoroughly (Use videos, pictures, upload materials etc. as evidence of learning in your blog)
- What aspects of your work are successful? Explain why.
- What aspects of your work are challenging? Explain why.
- What steps did you take to overcome these challenges / what adjustments did you need to make?
- Is there anything you can do improve? (with your approach to the project, or altering the project)
Do you have any feedback or suggestions, as we move forward, that could help the Tech Team meet the needs of our school and staff / be more effective? (Provide specific examples)
Step 2: Post to Your Blog
Title: Tech Team December Reflection
Category: Tech Team
Due Date: December 21st
Assessment: Monthly Reflection Rubric
Save the Date
Jan 28th at 7:30 am – 12:30 – Focus Day
Feb 6th at 6:00 – 8:00 pm – Parent Tech Night