- Counterpoints, Chapter 3, pp 63, 66-70, 72-76
- PPT – The Roaring 20s
- PPT – Multiculturalism in the 1920s
Understand the significance of the following:
- Branch Plants
- Primary/ Secondary industries
- Women’s Christian Temperance Union (WCTU)
- Increases in Mobility
- Increases in Communication
- 1920s Art, Sports, & Entertainment
Concepts to understand (test yourself):
- Why did Canada’s economy start to boom?
- What is the foundation of a booming economy?
- What are the effects of a booming economy?
- Who did not benefit from the Roaring 20s and how?