Global Issues Project
This project will be done in groups of NO MORE than 3. You may work on your own if you wish.
1) Choose one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals for your project. Make sure that it is an issue you care/ feel strongly about.
2) INDV: Research and write a report on your topic. You should be able to explain:
- The background and definition of the issue or problem
- A case study of the effects of the issue on a country
- The solutions to the problem – what is being done or what should be done
- Include a COMPLETE, formal bibliography for your research.
3) GRP: Submit a proposal for a campaign to help make positive change for your issue.
- Describe what you would like to achieve.
- Method of Delivery – What will your campaign will look like and how will the message be delivered?
- Materials/ Resources needed?
- Estimated Timeline?
4) GRP: Once approved, create a video that documents your steps on making change.
5) INDV: In your video, reflect on the successes and failures of your campaign.
Pingback: Socials 11 Projects | Virtual Chan 2.0