Global Issues Project
1) Choose one of the UN Sustainable Development Goals for your project. Make sure that it is an issue you care/ feel strongly about.
2) INDV: Research and write a report on your topic. You should be able to explain:
- The background and definition of the issue or problem
- A case study of the effects of the issue on a country
- The solutions to the problem – what is being done or what should be done
- Include a COMPLETE, formal bibliography for your research.
3) GRP: Submit a proposal for a campaign to help make positive change for your issue.
- Describe what you would like to achieve.
- Method of Delivery – What will your campaign will look like and how will the message be delivered?
- Materials/ Resources needed?
- Estimated Timeline?
4) GRP: Once approved, create a video that documents your steps on making change.
5) INDV: In your video, reflect on the successes and failures of your campaign.