These were the questions I made for the group, but we ran out of time and could only answer four of the questions.
- How has the main character’s family impacted their lives?
- If you were in the main characters shoes, how do you identify with the main character?
- How would you define the main characters identity?
- What connections have you made from the main character that can relate to the author’s life experiences?
- What conflicts so far have made the main character question their own identity, similar to the short story “The Name Jar”?
- From the characters we have talked about today, what are the differences and similarities of how the main character’s environment made an affect on their lives?