Your About Me Page….is all about you. As you get more comfortable with it, it is an opportunity to express who you are, and share the things you like to do. But more so, this is where you can share the best of you. Include your Riverside leadership activities, field trip experiences, Rapid Change activities, and other amazing things you are doing. This page will grow and change as you do! Here are some ideas to get you started. Please refer to the safe blogging tips, to ensure you protect yourself and others online.
1) What is Your Favorite Quote: “If you want to be the best, you have to do things that other people aren’t willing to do.” -Michael Phelps
I picked this quote because:
- I love swimming, so I am bound to pick a swimmer quote
- I really believe in what Phelps is saying. If you want to be good, you need to push yourself. You need to try your hardest, even if you don’t feel 100%
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip:
I saw this video all over Instagram, and I thought it was really funny. I finally started watching The Office, and saw this episode (forgetting about the video on Instagram), and I almost died of laughter because I just think the whole show is funny. Every single time I watch it, I start laughing again.
The reason this picture impacts my life is because I have been swimming practically since I was born. I have been swimming competitively since I was 8. Like most athletes, my goal is to one day go to the Olympics in swimming. Obviously, I cant be like Penny Oleksiak because she went to the Olympics when she was 16, and the next summer Olympics wont happen until I’m 18. All I want is to go to the Olympics, no matter how old I am.
4) The History or Your Birthday:
- J.K. Rowling and I share the same birthday (She was born July 31 1965)
- Bosnia-Herzegovina declared independence from Yugoslavia (1990)
- The Nazi’s double it’s strength in legislative elections (1932)