I am a die-hard artist. Ever since I was small, I was always drawing and colouring. It’s become such an addiction, I will be pursuing it as a career! It has always been a humongous part of my life, and it always will be.
this is just some of the things I do!
- I embroider, sew, and crochet! (although I need to practise more)
- I sculpt, mostly with polymer clay
- I draw digitally and traditionally
- I was with the Theatrix youth performing group for 6 years
- I dance – jazz, ballet, lyrical, contemporary at Place Des Arts since 2009
- I write poetry!
- I dry flowers (such a granny thing to do, I know lol)
- I have a bullet journal, which is a fancy planner with decorations
- I also have an art journal (it just a really artsy diary) that I put my thoughts and important events in.