Hello there! Welcome to my blog. My name is Anella.
This is a four-year documentation of my learning, personal achievements, and successes during my time at Riverside Secondary.
But before you get into marking my assignment, here’s a few spicy facts about me to get you in the mood.
- “I fell in love with the small things”
- “It’s strange that I am in the same body I see in all my childhood photos”
- “We accept the love we think we deserve” – The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- “Sam sat down and started laughing. Patrick started laughing. I started laughing, and in that moment, I swear we were infinite.” – The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- polaroids of all my happy memories in a scrapbook by my bedside table. Looking back at all the happy memories I made with others in my life inspire me too.
- Something involving art, but other than that; unknown. At least something that can keep me living comfortably and give me joy as well. A graphic designer? A comic artist? An independent freelancer? Wherever life takes me.
Be able to talk to strangers and adults without getting nervous
Construct a piece of IKEA furniture all by myself
Biggest goal in life:
- Feeling happy. Not necessarily owning a huge house and expensive things or even having lots of friends, but maybe something as simple as having at least one thing a day that can bring a smile to my face and keep me going. Laughing with important people in my life, free of worry if they judge me. Waking up every morning eager to get something done. A constant rush of wondering what exciting surprise will happen in my life.
- I am a die-hard artist. Ever since I was small, I was always drawing and colouring. It has always been a humongous part of my life, and it always will be. Acting, dancing, drawing, painting; art has become second-nature to me.
- Impersonating of my dog
- Staring off into space for long durations of time
- Writing lists about lists
- Making myself stressed for no reason
- Work well under pressure, but only a specific amount of pressure, once I reach a certain amount of stress I weirdly become chill???
- Writing formal emails
- Speaking French with my friends in public to make myself look cooler
- Going on a skytrain but just staying on it to look at all the scenery
- Worrying that I won’t have enough time in my life to complete all the things I want to do
- Wondering if the choices I make in my life will prevent me from things I want to do later in life
- That we are living in a virtual reality and being controlled by a higher alien intelligence like in the Matrix.
- No, seriously.
- That movie made me start thinking a lot.