- The machine starts with this metal ruler hits the ball. This is Elastic energy to Mechanical energy.
- The ball moves down the inclined plane to this pully system, started by gravitational energy.
- The cup on the right moves up and pull up the peace of the wood to become an inclined plane causing the marble to move, which is gravitational energy to mechanical.
- The marble moves down a pipe and causing the car to move, mechanical to mechanical. The car moves this lever causing the next marble to move, this is mechanical to mechanical.
- The marble goes down this pipe to hit this bell, mechanical to sound energy.
A) What are the strengths? Things you found useful.
some strengths are is that Divi builder give room for a lot of creative expresstion. it is a good way to make your blog your own. a lot of the things in it are useful like the countdown
d) What are the weaknesses? Things you found could be improved.
I think that the program is too powerful and for me it is almost overwhelming.
C) How can this plugin be used in a classroom setting to enhance student learning? Would you use it and/or recommend it?
In the class room, DiVi could alow for a creative part of a project for presintation. I plan to use Divi builder in the futer and I would recomemd it to someone who it ok with using big programs.
This is my summery for the Shrinky art lab we did in math. The book was similar to the original, but the pencil was not. The scale factor for the book is 0.86. For the pencil, the length, was by 0.7. Things that would change the outcome would be: The type of plastic, the shape of the plastic, and dents. looking the clasmates projects, more thing the might change the outcome would be color. IF I got the chance to do this again, this is what I would change: I would use different plastic, but a hole in the plastic, put the plastic in as a different shape.
The first photo is after, the second is before
this is my core competency reflection for keyboarding. this one might not be as strong as the ones I have done in that past
The first link is to my reflection and the second is to my project.