3 things I will do to stay safe at work are…
- Refuse unsafe work. If I am assigned a job which I deem as unsafe, I will make sure I will never do anything I am not comfortable with.
- Make sure I receive the proper training I need to work safely. If I am asked to work a piece of machinery or is asked to do a job I am not certain how to do, I will ask to be properly trained.
- Learn the hazards of my workplace. I would need to know everything that is unsafe about my job and make sure I know how to safely do something or how to avoid injuries
2 things I will do to keep others safe at work are….
- Communicate with my coworkers if I am about to do a job I deem as unsafe, I would let them know what I am about to do so they are aware.
- If they are hired after me, I will make sure they are properly trained according to the guidelines of my workplace.