Unit 2 – Engineering
This unit will cover practical applications of material science in structures and buildings.
Copy and answer the following reflection questions on your blog. Titles the post “Marshmallow Reflection Questions”. Make sure to tag them with #scienceforcitizens
- Was there a leader on your team? Who was it and who decided who the leader would be?
- If you had no leader, do you think having designated someone a leader would have helped?
- If you had a leader, how did he/she do?
- How helpful was everyone on your team in challenging the process of building the tallest structure? Did anyone appear to be an expert?
- Did any team members tune out of the activity — out of frustration with other members or for some other reason? What could you have done to keep all members of the group fully engaged?
- Did you feel everyone’s ideas were well received during the activity?
- How did you feel as the time limit was approaching? Did pressure increase? If yes, was that helpful or not?
- In retrospect, what could you have done better?
- Did you celebrate small wins? If yes, how did you do this?