Rocket Simulators: Students will check out the Rocket Simulator websites that are posted and try to see how high they can score.
What was your maximum height and speed?
What was the Mass, Thrust and Thrust time on your high score?
Why does the rocket fling around the moon/Earth?
What is an orbit?
What is the co-efficient of drag?
What was your highest score?
What was the settings of your highest score?
Follow up activity: Paper Airplane Challenge
Copy and paste the following questions on your Edublog and provide answers in full sentences:
- Define the following terms:
- Series Circuit
- Parallel Circuit
- Where are electrons located in an atom?
- What charge does an electron have?
- What charge does a proton have?
- What is all matter made of?
- What supplies energy in order to move electricity through a cicuit?
- List 5 examples of insulators
- What is the most common conductor used in wire?
- What is the outside coating of a wire made of? Why is this important?
- Describe in a short paragraph, how your group will design, construct, and assemble the circuit for your robot mask and controller.
- What communication system will your group use to navigate the robot? Describe your legend below.