“Your path in life is 10% based on what happens to you and 90% based on how you react to those situations”
Natef Task Sheet – Brake Bleed Lab
Copy and paste the following questions on your Edublog and provide answers in full sentences:
- Define the following terms:
- Series Circuit
- Parallel Circuit
- Where are electrons located in an atom?
- What charge does an electron have?
- What charge does a proton have?
- What is all matter made of?
- What supplies energy in order to move electricity through a cicuit?
- List 5 examples of insulators
- What is the most common conductor used in wire?
- What is the outside coating of a wire made of? Why is this important?
- Describe in a short paragraph, how your group will design, construct, and assemble the circuit for your robot mask and controller.
- What communication system will your group use to navigate the robot? Describe your legend below.