March 2017 archive
Our project was that we had to make a pop can roll without anyone touching it.
Group Members: Ainsley, Brooke & Jocelyn
- Why did you choose to reflect on this lab?
- Did you enjoy the lab? Why or why not?
- Did your product turn out the way you had hoped? If yes, what helped? If no, why did it not?
- Did you group work well together during the lab? Why or why not? (i.e. were there any issues that came up/how did you solve them?)
- If you were to do this lab again, what might you do differently? Why?
I choose to reflect on the Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies lab because it is the lab that I have enjoyed the most so far in Foods 10 and my group and I worked pretty well together.
I enjoyed this lab because the cookies tasted really good, my group and I worked well together on it and also because I love to bake.
Yes the product turned out the way we wanted. What helped make the cookies turn out perfect was that our group worked well together and communicated.
If I did this lab again, I wouldn’t do much different, besides asking my group to let me do a little more cooking.