Station Two and Three:
List 3 strategies to tell if the site is a hoax:
- If the website contains valuable information.
- I myself look at the overall presentation of the website and if the content is trustworthy and doesn’t have spelling errors. I also, see who made the website, when the website was created and if they give contact information.
I learned how to identify if a website is real or fake and I learned how to cite a website.
URL of one publication: http://web.b.ebscohost.com/ehost/search/basic?vid=0&sid=6bae4e30-a280-408d-bb56-9a5f9f05c4d4%40sessionmgr1
- Go to the Riverside homepage and click library
- Then click the red “Click Here”
- Then go to EBSCO Databases
- Then click “Academic Search Premier”
- Then you can search what interests you!
** Ebsco Login- riversiderapids
** Ebsco Password- library