a) What Widgets and Plugins did you choose?
I used the:
- Custom CSS plugin
- Google Fonts plugin
- WordPress Accessibility plugin
b) What are there strengths?
- I can customize my blog further than my theme currently lets me
- I can use any font on google
- Accessibility may make my blog easier to read for others
d) What are there weaknesses?
- It is very limited and I cannot manipulate the entire site
- None, google fonts are perfect
- Accessibility is limited
e) Can these programs be used in a classroom setting to enhance student learning? Would you use it and/or recommend it?
- There are a lot of resources on CSS (the big one being w3schools.com) that provide so many resources.
- Google fonts don’t really matter other than customization purposes
- Accessibility can be used to help others with disabilities
LEFT: Without CSS | RIGHT: With CSS