Your About Me Page….is all about you. As you get more comfortable with it, it is an opportunity to express who you are, and share the things you like to do. But more so, this is where you can share the best of you. Include your Riverside leadership activities, field trip experiences, Rapid Change activities, and other amazing things you are doing. This page will grow and change as you do! Here are some ideas to get you started. Please refer to the safe blogging tips, to ensure you protect yourself and others online.
1) What is Your Favorite Quote: “Someone once told me that it is a good day if you are alive and breathing – Someone very important to me said that and it has just always stuck with me
2) What is Your Favorite YouTube Clip:
Here is my favorite video. I chose this video because I believe it truly represents how fast my life is going.
3) Find a Picture that has Impacted You:
These are all my books. They have impacted my whole childhood, my life now, and most likely will still be an influence in my life in the future.
4) What is Your Favorite Website: https://play.spotify.com/browse Better than Apple Music.
5) The History or Your Birthday: A 16 year old in the UK broke the record for youngest person to track the south pole.